Add Instagram to Your Facebook Page
Add Instagram to a Facebook Page to publish Instagram ad campaigns, post to your feed, and access your Instagram images in the Mailchimp Content Studio.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add Instagram to your Facebook Page.
Before you start
Add an Instagram account
To add an instagram account to your Facebook Page, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the sidebar, under Explore, click Pages.
- Click the name of Facebook Page you want to work with.
- Click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Log in to log in to your Instagram account.
- In the pop-up Instagram modal, enter your user name and password and click Log In. If you already have an Instagram business account, your setup is complete. If not, continue to step 8.
- In the Set Up Your Business Profile modal, continue to the last slide.
- In the Email, Phone, and Address fields, edit or remove the information displayed on Instagram and click Done.
- On the success modal, click Done.
The page will refresh and display the details of your Instagram Business account.
After you’ve added your Instagram account to your Facebook Page and converted it to a business account, connect your Facebook account to Mailchimp to create Instagram ad campaigns, post to your feed, and access Instagram images in the Content Studio.
Published on: May 09, 2020